Place your child in the right course
Our courses are unique and may not correlate to traditional grade levels. Please make sure you place your child in the correct course by:
- Reading through the course description on the Course Details page within the K12 Store catalog. Browse or search for a course, then click on the course name to reach the Course Details page.
- Taking a look at the Scope and Sequence document for the course by clicking on the Scope and Sequence link under Additional Information on the Course Details page.
- Taking a placement test for K-8 Language Arts or Math course. Your student's History level will be the same as the Language Arts level; the Science level will be the same as the Math level. Click here to request a placement test.
- Understanding the different options for high school courses: Core, Comprehensive, Honors, and Advanced Placement. Click here to learn more.
- And you can always talk to our sales representatives by calling 1.866.637.1985.